PRODECO operates in Nigeria with two companies:
PRODECO (PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT COMPANY) LIMITED operating within the main territory
of Nigeria and PRODECO INTERNATIONAL LIMITED operating in Onne - Oil & Gas Free
- The first company was incorporated in March, 1996 as a property development company.
Over the years, PRODECO has engaged in building and marine construction, infrastructural
development and project management for various clients both in the oil and gas industry
- The excellence of its pre-fabricated concrete technology has been recognized across
the industry and its experience and achievement has grown year by year. PRODECO
is considered a leader in the commercial build-to-suit construction sector on the
ground of its
exceptional expertise and knowledge across every phase of a project. With this underlying
strength, PRODECO strives to establish a business approach in tune with the times;
- PRODECO’s commitment to quality, schedule and budget has made it the most reliable
of construction companies for its clients.
The core business of PRODECO focuses on the following activities:
(engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance) contracts for marine
construction works, including dredging & land reclamation;
- EPCM contracts for construction & rehabilitation of wharfs;
- EPCM contracts for shipyard facilities, based on client’s requirement and in-house
- EPCM contracts for facilities – offices, industrial buildings, pre-engineered
workshops & warehouses, based on client’s requirements or affiliate’s needs;
- EPCM contracts for infrastructure – stacking areas of more than 1,500,000 m² constructed in the 10 years to Y2011;
- Development of residential accommodation
(1 to 4 bedroom houses or apartments)
exceeding 112,000 m² (equivalent to approx. 1,480 apartment units);
- Property management and property maintenance of four major estates and two port
- Quarry / crushing plant operations, concrete production with six batching plants
producing up to 120,000 m³ pa and two prefabrication plants.
PRODECO’s activities break down into:
A. EPCM Port facilities:
With the example of the Federal Ocean Terminal (FOT) and Federal Lighter
Terminal (FLT) at Onne Port:
- Jetty construction and rehabilitation;
- Industrial stacking areas;
- Roads and Infrastructure.
B. EPCM Residential & commercial facilities
- Civil (foundations, earth moving and concrete structures);
- Pre-fabricated buildings using (CRC) cellular reinforced concrete with elements
fabricated at our own pre-fabrication plant at Onne Free Zone – Port Harcourt;
- Infrastructure and utilities for housing and commercial buildings.
C. Maintenance and operation: effective / efficient in the following areas:
- Maintenance services for housing & commercial facilities;
- Security system including entrance control, CCTV, electro-fence and specialised
- Power, water and sewage systems;
- Communication systems including high-speed internet;
- Digital television;
- Restaurants, bars, and clubhouses;
- Recreation services, sports facilities and children play areas;
- Janitorial services.
PRODECO’s goals are obtained by a continuous control and monitoring of the following:
- Quality management and improvement;
- Project planning & control;
Safety & welfare at work.
The above, together with simple and straightforward
ethical policies at every level of the company, is our way to satisfy clients.
construction and maintenance services are executed through a series of interlocking
departments at the different work locations covering the company’s in-house clients
and external companies.
PRODECO’s organization allows a great deal of flexibility in all areas identified as strategically important, while allowing the company to maintain - through head office control
- a sound base in the areas of quality assurance,
financial & administration, human resources and construction equipment management.
PRODECO is therefore set to provide a wide range of services for its
EPCM projects, its turn-key construction work and facility maintenance.
In order to follow the growth in construction demands in Nigeria, concrete pre-fabrication plants are operating
in Onne - Oil & Gas Free Zone and at Warri, using
local resources and under the supervision of skilled and experienced supervisors.
the policy of PRODECO to conduct its business in a manner that:
and evaluation, control and / or corrective measures are made where necessary:
- Products conform
to customer’s requirements and fit the purpose for which they are intended;
and testing of our processes and products are conscientiously carried out;
systematic action for customers to have confidence in our products.
Preventive and correction action;
- Proposals for improvement;
- Improvement process;
- Quality audits;
- Administrative audits.
mission is to carry out its projects and provide its services, using the most up
to date technology and best management techniques to ensure a long-term customer